1. Fill out a Graduate MED Application form!
2. Respond to your Graduate MED representative by phone or email
3. Have an interview via Skype, or at our Houston or Toronto office 2-4 weeks post document submission.
4. Learn more about the program and submit your supporting documents
5. If accepted, join the Graduate MED pathway and start your path to an MD.
GRADUATE MED – HOW TO APPLY
DON’T FORGET WHEN APPLYING
Things to remember when completing your application:
- A completed Graduate MED application
- Transcripts from high school(required) and college(optional).
- Two official letters of recommendation, which are confidential and non-returnable.
- Medical College Admission Test scores, if applicable.
- Official report of scores from the TOEFL, if applicable.
- A copy of your Passport.
- $75 USD application fee. This charge can be added to your tuition fees if you are accepted.
Minimum English Literacy Scores
- TOEIC: 605 and above
- TOEFL paper: 550 and above
- TOEFL CBT: 213 and above
- TOEFL iBT: 213 and above
- IElTS: 6.5 and above
Find out what companies are available to approach for tuition support/finance.
“Its the people that make a place and eventually Kazan became my second home”
“I’m extremely excited for the upcoming years & i would like to thank Graduate Med for this wonderful opportunity & KSMU for making it an enjoyable and lovable experience”
Farnaz, 3rd Year Medical Student
GradMed Medical Doctor Program
A six-year course of study utilizing a subject-based methodology. After completion, students will have passed the US and Canadian Residency qualification exams, allowing them to apply in three different countries for Residency.
Internal Medicine Residency Program
A four-year program based at KSMU that has begun its inaugural 2016 class of residents in partnership with, and under the guidance of Royal College Canada International (RCCI).
Fill out our application form online and a Graduate Med representative will be in contact with you. Find out the things you will need to complete your application here.