- The Ministry of Healthcare and Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
- The WHO, listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine).
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (USA).
- Leading medical councils, including Australian Medical Council, General Medical Council, Medical Council of India, and more.
HOW TO APPLY
Find out more about our application process and the quick and easy steps.
Find out what companies are available to approach for tuition support/finance.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT KSMU
- KSMU has More than 5,500 medical students, clinical residents and interns
- KSMU has 65 departments & more than 1,500 staff members
- After Moscow and St. Petersburg, KSMU is the third oldest medical University in Russia
- More than 40 KSMU residents have completed clinical internships at Yale School of Medicine
- KSMU residents have received clinical training at Danbury Hospital via the University of Vermont Partnership
GradMed Medical Doctor Program
A six-year course of study utilizing a subject-based methodology. After completion, students will have passed the US and Canadian Residency qualification exams, allowing them to apply in three different countries for Residency.
Internal Medicine Residency Program
A four-year program based at KSMU that has begun its inaugural 2016 class of residents in partnership with, and under the guidance of Royal College Canada International (RCCI).
Fill out our application form online and a Graduate Med representative will be in contact with you. Find out the things you will need to complete your application here.