- Basic Sciences Tuition (per year): $24,900
- Clinical Medicine Tuition (per year): $27,900
- Part-Time Tuition per Credit Hour: Not Allowed
- Graduation Fee: $775 (To be paid year 6)
- Non-Refundable Administrative Fee: $100 each year
- Transcript Request Fee: $30
- Returned Check (insufficient funds): $35
Annual Student Fees
- Student Process Fee: $600
- Documentation Fee: $500
- Student Activity Fee: $325
- Lab Fee: $195
Students will be assessed a late fee of $1500 for tuition not paid on or before the tuition due date. Tuition not received prior to the start of each academic term will result in cancellation of classes. (Rates are subject to change without notice.)
DROPPED, FAILED & REPEATED COURSES
Courses that are repeated because they were dropped or failed in a previous semester will be assessed a full tuition fee.
A request for withdrawal must be submitted in writing. All tuition and fees are non-refundable after the start of class.
Find out what companies are available to approach for tuition support/finance.
HOW TO APPLY
Find out more about our application process and the quick and easy steps.
GradMed Medical Doctor Program
A six-year course of study utilizing a subject-based methodology. After completion, students will have passed the US and Canadian Residency qualification exams, allowing them to apply in three different countries for Residency.
Internal Medicine Residency Program
A four-year program based at KSMU that has begun its inaugural 2016 class of residents in partnership with, and under the guidance of Royal College Canada International (RCCI).
Fill out our application form online and a Graduate Med representative will be in contact with you. Find out the things you will need to complete your application here.