How to become a Doctor with Graduate MED
Things to remember when completing your application:
- A completed Graduate MED application
- Official transcript(s) from each college and/or professional school attended; if you have not attended college, then a high school transcript is needed.
- At least two official letters of recommendation, which are confidential and non-returnable.
- Medical College Admission Test scores, if applicable.
- Official report of scores from the TOEFL, if applicable.
- A passport sized-photo (optional).
- $75 USD application fee. This charge can be added to your tuition fees if you are accepted.
HOW TO APPLY
Find out more about our application process and the quick and easy steps.
Find out what companies are available to approach for tuition support/finance.
Graduate MED Advantage
The Graduate MED Pathway is quite simply a secure and effective way to become a practicing doctor in North America. You’ll be unique among your peers in that you thought outside the box and made a decision that led to real value both in your personal and professional life. Important facts:
- More than 40 KSMU residents have completed clinical internships at Yale School of Medicine
- KSMU residents have received clinical training at Danbury Hospital via the University of Vermont Partnership
- Seventeen students completed a 6-week Global Health elective at the University of Makerere in Uganda
- USA medical students perform elective clerkships in Russia at KSMU
- Lecture series hosted at KSMU and conducted by Ivy League professors in areas such as biostatistics, tropical medicine, HIV and clinical epidemiology.
- Fees are much more affordable in comparison to the USA and Caribbean Medical Schools
- Yale University accepts Graduate MED students for clinical electives. This is a rare opportunity provided for Graduate MED Path students to gain experience from a top medical university founded a few years before KSMU.
- Better and more hospital experience than most Caribbean, off-shore school medical schools. KSMU is the third largest school in Russia and accepts nearly 1000 international students a year into various programs of study, there is massive investment in-hospital training and experience uncommon for most Canadians and Americans studying at other off-shore schools
- Internal Medicine Residency Program Accredited by RICCI
Find Out More
Find out more today about Graduate MED and how to become a Doctor today! Click on the brochure to find out more.